Patuoxun USB Bluetooth Stereo Audio Music Receiver Adapter Review
If you are tired of messy wires and complicated set-up procedures, the Patuoxun USB Bluetooth music receiver is the best option for you. You can use it to connect any Bluetooth enabled speaker with your phone using this device. It works like a charm. There is absolutely no effort required on your part. Just start up your car and it starts up as well!
- The operation is extremely simple. You can transform any set of speakers into hands-free Bluetooth speaker.
- It is portable and extremely suitable for vehicle mounted systems.
- You can pair any Bluetooth enabled devices, such as mobile phone, laptops, iPad, speaker and Bluetooth audio transmitter.
- You can use it for home Audio Video systems, car speakers, and so on.
- It is easy to use.
- It pairs automatically with the device without any assistance from the user. Also, it turns on when the car is turned on, and turns off when the car if turned off. It reconnects well too.
- You play music in your phone and it will come out from the car speakers.
- You can use your USB car charger as well to operate it.
- The sound quality is as good as your regular auxiliary plug. The bass is especially enhanced.
- The installation process is extremely simple. You just need to plug it in, and it starts up.
- It is small and compact.
- It is inexpensive and still packed up with amazing features.
- It rids you from the mess of wires near you audio system.
- It has excellent and uninterrupted reception. The Bluetooth range of this device is also amazing.
- You can pair your phone with any set of speakers you want to, not just your car speakers.
- You need to plug it in to operate it. It doesn’t include its own rechargeable battery. While this may be an advantage in some cases, it may be a serious setback in others.
- If you do not have a USB port next to the audio jack, you are in trouble.
- If you don’t use it for a long time, it will go into a sleep mode. You will have to unplug it, and then connect it again.
- The device is really fragile and falls apart into several small pieces. This is a serious design flaw. The USB tongue comes off some times and remains attached into the port.
- You cannot take calls with this device. It is only for listening to music.
- The microphone cable that is included is not of a good quality. You will need to purchase another cable.
Most people assume that since this product is extremely cheap, it must have major flaws. However, you will be surprised how packed up this product really is. For just $10, you will not find anything better in the market. It just has that one basic problem of disintegrating due to rough usage, otherwise everything works perfectly okay. I was extremely happy with my purchase and I highly recommend it.