Motorola T505 Bluetooth Portable In-Car Speakerphone Review
The Motorola T505 Bluetooth speakerphone is an innovative solution to in-car call receiving problems. With extraordinary features and the ability to get adjusted anywhere, it is probably the best option available.
- It can wirelessly connect to any Bluetooth enabled phone and car stereo for hands free communication.
- You can connect it to your phone and any other Bluetooth enabled device and wirelessly stream music.
- It clips to the visor of the car. It can be transferred to any car and does not require any installation.
- The StationFinder feature finds and announces the best available FM station in terms of connection and clarity.
- The Audio Caller ID announces the number of the person calling.
- It comes with a portable car charger.
- It has echo/noise reduction.
- The unit’s aesthetics are good. It has a matte finish and has smooth corners.
- It automatically connects when you move into range.
- It comes with a simple USB charger.
- It has good speakers and you can adjust the volume according to your liking.
- It allows you to automatically connect to the radio. It has a great FM transmitting capability.
- It is really small and portable.
- It comes with a clip so you don’t need to install it anywhere. It is portable. You can hook it up to the car’s sunvisor.
- It is extremely easy to pair with devices. You just have to press the power button for a few seconds.
- You can easily receive calls by just pressing the play button.
- Speakerphone is also available and its sound quality is extremely clear.
- You can easily connect your phone, iPod, or any other music player with Bluetooth to it and enjoy music.
- It has an excellent battery backup. It offers 18 hours of talk time.
- Its controls are incredibly easy to access. The control buttons are: call/receive, play/stop, and previous/next.
- You can store up to 5 FM stations on this device. The StationFinder™ technology helps in finding the best music station for you.
- Your music will pause when you receive a call and resume when you hang up.
- The Mic quality is great. It picks up voice from any corner of the car. People sitting on the backseat can also join in the conversation.
- It has a reasonable price at around $130.
- It goes to sleep when it is unused for a long time to prevent battery wastage
- Transmitter strength is a problem. You will find it difficult to listen to the FM in a traffic jam or a crowded area.
- Power button has to be held for a long time to turn the device on and off.
- It doesn’t pick up frequencies very well. You need to attach the charger to the device to make it function properly.
- It may cause distractions while driving. The power button takes a long time to work. Do not use it while driving.
- There may be breaks in the conversation while using this device.
In spite of a few minor nags, this device is a dream-come true. It provides a special set of features that are not offered by any other device in the same range. Speakerphone and mic quality, music and playback options, you name it. You will be extremely happy with this purchase.