JVC KSBTA100 Add-On Bluetooth Adapter Review
You can use a JVC Bluetooth Adapter to take and make calls without having to take out your cellphone all the time. Also, there is the added advantage is that you can use to stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- You can make and receive hands-Free calls by configuring it with JVC receivers.
- It also allows you to redial calls.
- You can dial any of your favorite numbers by voice dialing.
- You can stream music for Bluetooth enabled devices.
- It is a Bluetooth wireless adapter for selected JVC receivers.
- It has a built-in microphone, and play/pause, forward, and reverse controls.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- It works with any car stereo. All it requires is a 3.5 AUX input.
- After pairing, the music automatically starts when you start your car and automatically stops when you stop the car. The next time you start the car, the music will automatically resume from where it stopped.
- When the GPS has to give you instructions, the music will automatically pause and then continue after the instructions are over.
- If your audio system is good, the sound quality will also be awesome. No static or noises.
- If your phone supports voice navigation, you can use the feature with your device too. You can call up any of your favorite numbers just by saying the name.
- It can pair up with 8 devices in total. It is compact and its aesthetics are good. Easy to install.
- Instructions for proper wiring are included. You can easily connect them yourself.
- You just need to plug it in once. After that, you barely need to make any modifications.
- It makes driving safer. You will not get distracted by making and receiving calls.
- The quality of the microphone is great. People who you are talking to will be able to hear you clearly.
- The wires in this device are too long. They may cause a mess if your car is small.
- Wiring can be a little complicated if you have never done it before. You might need to take help from someone.
- Works perfectly only with JVC systems. If you try to use it with some other system, it will not function properly.
- You may experience problems with the speakers while receiving calls.
A price of $52 for this product was very much worth it. If you can get over the wiring part, you will enjoy the sound and mic quality that comes with this device. However, if you needed an adaptor for a receiver other than JVC, you might have to look for other options. This one was designed especially for JVC receivers and does not work with any others. It does not totally rid you of wires, but after the installation is complete, you can tuck them somewhere to avoid them. Everything else works perfectly fine. The Bluetooth reception is great, and you will not lose connection even in the back seat. This product is highly recommended. Click Here For Customer Reviews on Amazon