HTC Bluetooth Music Streaming Stereo Clip Adapter Review
If you are sick and tired of troublesome wires and large, bulky stereo systems, then you should consider switching to the HTC Bluetooth stereo clip adapter. It is easy to use, compact, wirelessly play music from your phone or tablet.
- It has a single pairing button.
- You can use it to wirelessly play music at home or in your car.
- It supports auto pairing.
- It has LED for indicating battery and connectivity.
- You can also use it with a home stereo system or any other audio system.
- It is compatible with all devices with BT A2DP profile.
- It has a standard 3.5mm plug.
- Bluetooth® 2.1.
- Unlike many other Bluetooth pieces, the HTC Bluetooth stereo clip adapter remembers the connection every time you get in the car. You do not have to restart it in order to connect it again.
- It functions properly with all phones, not just HTC.
- You will not experience any sudden disconnections and drops while playing music. Bluetooth pieces generally have this problem and it can be quite irritating to restart you device and pair it over again.
- LED lights may it easy to detect when battery is low and whether it is connected or not.
- It is extremely easy to use and connect. It doesn’t have any complicated on and off switches like other Bluetooth devices. There is a pairing switch too.
- You can receive calls as well as listen to music. The music will be stopped while you are speaking and will be turned back on as soon as you hang up.
- The sound quality of this device is better than an AUX cable. The sound is clear and there is no static.
- It frees you from the mess of wires that you have to deal with when you try to play music in your car.
- It is a good and cheap replacement for a car stereo. Car stereos are really bulky and take a lot of time to set up. Also, they are really costly.
- Any navigational system will automatically stop the music and give you directions. After it is done giving information, your music will resume right from where it was stopped.
- You can pair it up with a 3.5 mm AUX cord as well.
- It is really small and portable.
- When you enter the car again, you have to re-connect the Bluetooth all over again. It doesn’t connect automatically like some phones. This is a feature that is claimed by the device, but it still malfunctions at times.
- Its battery backup is poor. It doesn’t even run for a day. You will have to charge it on a daily basis and it doesn’t run for more than 5 hours.
- The range is not good. You will start breaking up after you move a little far.
- For a Bluetooth piece, it is slightly overpriced at $60.
- Its sound quality may not be good for rock music. Also, there is no bass.
As far as I am concerned, I think I made a good decision in purchasing the HTC Bluetooth adapter. It has very minimal flaws, and actually lives up to its worth. Some people are skeptical while switching to Bluetooth. However, you do not need to be afraid in case of this one. Read More Review on Amazon